Quiz: Marvel Trivia Questions and Answers
By Luke Chilton
So you think you know the Marvel Cinematic Universe? How about the comic books from which they originated? This mix of Marvel trivia questions will test even the mightiest of Marvel mega-brains to the limit! How well do you know your Quicksilver from your Speedballs? Or your Black Widow from your Black Panther? You’re about to find out in our magnificent Marvel quiz.
(Cover Image: Thomas Hawk)
60 Marvel Trivia Questions and answers
HOW TO PLAY:
Complete four rounds of 15 questions, including a Marvel comics quiz, Marvel Super Hero theme park trivia, Marvel Cinematic Universe movie quiz and Marvel TV and Musicals… Are you ready to play? Grab a pen, pencil and your super suit and attempt to answer all 60 questions on our tricky Marvel trivia quiz.
Marvel Trivia Quiz Round One: Comics
Hulk smash! Round one from our Marvel trivia questions and answers quiz is all about the origins of Marvel. There are 15 comic quiz questions below – see how many you can you answer without cheating or looking on Disney+. Click for answers at the bottom of each round? Good luck!
1. Which artist drew the cover for Amazing Fantasy: Issue 15, the first ever appearance of Spider-Man?
2. What is the profession of Daredevil’s secret identity Matt Murdock?
3. Name any of the four original members of the X-Men from Uncanny X-Men: Issue 1
4. What’s Wolverine’s mutant power?
5. In Wolverine’s first ever appearance, he fought which classic Marvel character?
6. He’s usually the Green Goliath, but what colour was the Hulk in his first issue?
7. In the 1984 Secret Wars crossover, Spider-Man got a brand new black costume! But which super-villain did the costume eventually turn into?
8. The All-New All-Different X-Men came from all over the globe. What nationality is the teleporting elf, Nightcrawler?
9. What is Luke Cage’s catchphrase?
a) Sweet Easter!
b) Sweet Thanks Giving!
c) Sweet Christmas!
10. Spider-Man artist Steve Ditko created which other classic Marvel character in 1963?
11. Norrin Radd is the real name of which shiny intergalactic Marvel super-hero?
12. Bruce Banner’s cousin Jennifer Walters is better known by which name?
13. Who was the first openly gay character to come out in a Marvel comic in 1992?
14. Superstar artist and co-creator of the Marvel Universe Jack Kirby was (and still is!) known by what nickname?
15. What did the Invisible Girl finally change her name to in 1985?
And that’s the end of round one! How are you finding our Marvel Trivia Questions? Tricky or easy as Spidey making a web?
CLICK HERE FOR THE ANSWERS TO ROUND ONE – MARVEL TRIVIA QUESTIONS: COMIC BOOKS
See our pick of the best Disney and Marvel merchandise you can buy in the UK (opens in a new tab)
ROUND TWO: Hero THEME PARK TRIVIA
Okay, so this one is for the Marvel mega fans who have visited a Marvel land at a theme park around the world – but do you know your Universal from your Disney? Let’s find out…
1. Name the immersive super hero-themed land at Disney California Adventure.
2. At Universal’s Islands of Adventure, The Amazing Adventures of Spider-man attraction, features how many Stan Lee cameos?
3. The queue line for The Amazing Adventures of Spider-man has guests walking through a busy newspaper office. Edited the by the furious J. Jonah Jameson, which newspaper does Peter Parker sell his photos of Spider-man to?
4. Which Disney park is set to launch a brand new Guardians of the Galaxy rollercoaster in 2021?
You can find out all the exciting things happening in Orlando this year in our post about visiting the parks post-Covid.
5. Which American theme park already has a Guardians of the Galaxy attraction called Mission Breakout!?
6. At Universal’s Islands of Adventure, guests can get a glimpse of the heroes as they travel through Marvel Super Hero Island in a roaring procession on Quad bikes. He’s got a flaming skull and a bad attitude, but what type of vehicle does Ghost Rider actually ride in the comics?
7. If you want to ride Doctor Doom’s Fearfall at Universal Orlando, be prepared to blast 185 feet in the air. Doctor Doom comes from which fictional country in the Marvel Universe?
8. One of the most popular characters to meet at all the parks is Captain America. This good guy is one of the oldest superheroes, but which year did he first appear in the comics?
9. Doctor Strange: Journey into the Mystic Arts is a special effects show, set to open at Disney California Adventure and Walt Disney Studios Park in Paris this year. But where did the show first originate?
10. The IMG Worlds of Adventure features five Marvel themed rides, but where in the world is this theme park?
11. Now this is one of the tricker Marvel trivia questions… Walt Disney Studios Park in Paris, there are four colossal statues of Marvel Super Heroes. Can you name all four?
12. At which Disney theme park around the world can you attend the Marvel Comic Academy?
13. The Hulk Coaster at Universal Orlando Resort blasts guests 150ft in the air from its Hulk strength mega-launch. But what is the roller coaster’s top speed?
14. The theme for the Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith attraction at Disneyland Paris is being replaced with which cocky Marvel character in 2021?
15. Which year did Marvel Superhero Island at Universal Orlando Resort open?
CLICK HERE FOR THE ANSWERS TO ROUND TWO
Have you ever planned to visit Universal Orlando Resort in Florida and go to Marvel Super Hero Island? We have a host of detailed guides on the Orlando theme parks here
Round three: MARVEL MOVIE trivia quiz
1. The 1990 Captain America movie starred which famous writer’s son in the lead role?
2. Name Captain Marvel’s cat in the 2019 film (it’s one of those trick Marvel trivia questions…)
3. Which of Nick Fury’s eyes is covered by an eye patch? Left or Right?
4. What’s the name of the precious metal that can only be found in Black Panther’s homeland, Wakanda?
5. Which two former Doctor Who companions appear in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
6. It’s full of classic 70s grooves, but what is the name of Star Lord’s mix tape, given to him by his mother, in Guardians of the Galaxy?
a) Universe World Tour
b) Be cool
c) Awesome Mix Vol.1
7. Can you name each of the six Infinity Stones that Thanos is searching for in Avengers: Infinity War? *All six to win the point
8. How many Fantastic Four movies have there been (not including the upcoming new MCU FF movie)?
9. Which classic Spider-Man villain does Michael Keaton play in Spider-Man: Homecoming?
10. What colour does the Black Widow dye her hair when going into hiding after the events of Captain America: Civil War?
11. What was the first Marvel Cinematic Universe film to feature a female super-hero in the title?
12. Which Avenger dies in Avengers: Age of Ultron?
13. What was the first official Marvel Cinematic Universe film?
14. What 90s action film was the password for Thor’s Quinjet in Thor: Rangarok?
15. How many movies does Hugh Jackman appear as Wolverine?
CLICK HERE FOR THE ANSWERS TO MARVEL TRIVIA QUESTIONS ROUND THREE: MARVEL MOVIE TRIVIA
Find out where you can buy the best ticket deals for Universal Orlando, Walt Disney World and Disney’s California Adventure in this popular post.
MARVEL TRIVIA QUESTIONS and answers
ROUND FOUR: MARVEL TRIVIA QUESTIONS – MARVEL TV AND MUSICALS
Test your knowledge of the epic Marvel TV series and characters, with round two of our Marvel Trivia Questions quiz. Click for answers at the bottom of this section. Shazam!
1. Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and Iron Fist teamed up on Netflix to form which super team?
2. What was the infamous Spider-Man Broadway musical called, and which rock superstars wrote the music for it?
3. Wanda Maximoff takes over which New Jersey town in WandaVision?
4. WandaVision sees the return of astrophysicist Darcy Lewis. Which MCU movie did she first appear?
b) Captain America
c) The Incredible Hulk
5. Name Spider-Man’s two ‘amazing friends’ in the 1980s cartoon
6. Which company bought Marvel Entertainment in 2009?
7. In the 70s TV series The Incredible Hulk, Bruce Banner was given a different first name. What was it?
8. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. saw the return of which MCU character from the dead?
9. How many episodes of the classic 90’s X-Men: The Animated Series were there?
10. Which ‘Doctor Who’ actor appeared in Netflix’s Jessica Jones as the nefarious Purple Man AKA Kilgrave?
11. Who plays Bucky in The Falcon and the Winter Soldier TV series?
12. Should you be doing a Marvel trivia quiz if you don’t know this one? She was Captain America’s first love, but what’s Agent Carter’s first name?
13. We all remember Wesley Snipes as the 90s movie Blade, but – True or false – there was a live action spin off Blade TV series in the 2000s?
14. Legion is the son of which Marvel mutant?
15. TV Hulk Lou Ferrigno also voiced the character in the MCU Avengers movies – true or false ?
CLICK HERE TO FIND ALL THE ANSWERS TO OUR MARVEL TRIVIA QUESTIONS QUIZ
How did you do? We would love you to share our Marvel Trivia Questions Quiz on Twitter – Tweet us and let us know how many you got right! Your support on social media also helps passportstamps.uk to stay live. Find us on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
WANT MORE QUIZZES?
Try our REALLY HARD Disney Quiz
A Harry Potter quiz for Muggles only
How well do you know the Hamilton lyrics?
Try your luck with our country music trivia quiz
A Christmas quiz for kids
Our Easter quiz is cute as a bunny
PLANNING A TRIP TO FLORIDA?
Where to start when planning a holiday to Orlando Florida
How much does it really cost to go to Walt Disney World?
What is the cheapest way to book a Walt Disney World holiday from the UK
What to know before you rent a villa in Orlando
How to navigate Walt Disney World like a pro
How to buy Disney and Universal theme park tickets in the UK
Is it worth staying at a Disney or Universal Resort hotel?
What is the best hotel at Universal Orlando Resort?
What is the best kept secret in Orlando?
What else is there to do in Orlando other than theme parks?
Do you need a car in Orlando?
What to do if you find yourself in Florida during a hurricane
Where to buy the best Disney and Marvel merchandise in the UK
What to wear to the theme parks
First time travelling with a baby or toddler? We have all the tips
Everything you need to know about driving in Orlando