Kids Xmas Quiz ANSWERS!
By Helen Wright
Welcome to passportstamps.uk! We are a UK-based family travel blog with lots of helpful posts on planning family trips around the world, including Orlando, Florida, the Caribbean, Italy and here in the UK.
You have reached the ANSWERS PAGE for our 15-question kids Christmas quiz. To go back to the main page and play the quiz, CLICK HERE.
(Cover image: Tony Hisgett)
Find the answers to our Kids Xmas Quiz below:
See how well you did on our christmas quiz and mark your score out of 15. We have also linked to lots of related events and experiences you might enjoy next year.
1. a) Santa lives in his workshop in The North Pole
2. b) The Christmas tree that stands in Trafalgar Square, London is usually around 20 metres high! Find out all the best things to do in London for Christmas here
3. c) The Grinch can’t enjoy Christmas because his heart is too small.
4. d) Santa has nine reindeer:
5. b) The Snowman has a green scarf
6. b) Jingle Bells was the first ever song broadcast from SPACE in 1965
Have you ever been to Kennedy Space Center in Florida, USA? It’s a must for NASA fans!
7. c) The Polar Express takes children to The North Pole in the 2004 film, with Tom Hanks providing the voice of five characters! This question might help you in our other fun Christmas movie quiz…
8. c) You can open 24 doors from your advent calendar in the lead up to Christmas. Christmas Day is on the 25th December
9. a) The Nutcracker is a traditional ballet story that is usually performed in the festive season? The ballet features a little girl who a girl who befriends a nutcracker that comes to life on Christmas Eve and wages a battle against the evil Mouse King. In London, you can usually watch the Nutcracker in November and December at Sadler’s Wells theatre.
10. d) Coca-Cola began advertising with their ‘holidays are coming’ Christmas advert in the USA in 1995 with a light up train and lorry. Updated versions of the advert now appear in over 100 countries! It’s very Christmassy!
Watch the original here:
11. b) It would be a bit silly to have a mince pie on the top of a Christmas tree!
12. d) We are not sure we could survive on Buddy’s diet of Candy, Candy Canes, Candy Corns and Syrup! Yuck!
13. b) Because of the time difference, Australia is the country that celebrates Christmas morning first (from our list). The first official Christmas morning actually rises in The Pacific island of Tonga.
Fancy Christmas in a hot country? How about on the beach in Sydney, Australia?
14. d) On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me… THREE French Hens
15. c) The amazing real life gingerbread house at the Grand Floridian Hotel at Walt Disney World Resort is made with 700lbs of chocolate! To help you picture how much that is – it roughly equates to 700 Dairy Milk chocolate bars – WOW!
PLANNING A TRIP TO WALT DISNEY WORLD IN ORLANDO? We have so many helpful posts to help you plan you trip!
Take a look at some of them below:
Where to find the best Orlando theme park tickets for Disney and Universal
What to wear to Walt Disney World
What to do in Orlando OUTSIDE the theme parks
How to drive in the USA and top tips for renting a car
What is the best hotel at Universal Studios Orlando?
What to do if you are in Orlando during hurricane season
Where to find the best Disney branded merchandise in the UK
Plan your holiday with our complete guide to Orlando
Where to get the best photos at Walt Disney World
THANKS FOR PLAYING OUR QUIZ!