Hamilton Musical Trivia answers – How did you do?
By Helen Wright
You have reached the ANSWERS PAGE for our fun Hamilton Trivia Quiz. To return to the quiz and play from the beginning, CLICK HERE!
Hamilton Musical Trivia Answers
Lin-Manuel Miranda has brought so much joy into our lives, but non greater than the best musical ever – Hamilton! Disney Plus streamed the award-winning musical into our living rooms and we created this fun quiz to test our knowledge and have a bit of fun during lockdown.
We asked 25 Hamilton trivia questions based on our favourite Hamilton songs – how many did you get right? Let’s count the scores and see!
HAMILTON MUSICAL TRIVIA QUIZ – THE ANSWERS
1. French immigrant Marquis de Lafayette represents the work ethic of non-Americans during the revolution.
2. ‘In New York you can be a new man!’ As heard in the opening number of the show, Alexander Hamilton.
3. Hamilton needs to talk less and smile more, as Aaron Burr tells him in Aaron Burr, Sir.
4. It’s Peggy herself who sings this as she tries to stand out during The Schuyler Sisters.
5. King George threatens to kill their friends and family if the founding fathers continue to disobey him.
6. George Washington says ‘dying is easy, living is harder’ in Right Hand Man.
7. Angelica wants women to be considered equal to men in a revision of the declaration of independence. In fact, women were not afforded full equal rights in the USA until the 80s*. And since some States still rule against a women’s right to have an abortion, some might argue they still don’t… This great article contains a timeline of women’s rights in America.
8. Thomas Jefferson’s home was in Virginia. Discover some amazing and historical places to visit in our post on Virgina: Old roots in cool boots
9. Aaron Burr wants to be in the room where it happens. Don’t we all!
10. Alex and Phillip joke that EVERYTHING is legal in New Jersey?
11. Eliza ‘lives another 50 years’ but it’s ‘not enough’.
Life is short! Do you have a travel bucket list? This was our ultimate bucket list destination….
12. How well do you know Satisfied then?
I’m a girl in a world in which
My only job is to MARRY RICH
My father has no sons so I’m the one
Who has to social climb for one
So I’m the OLDEST and the WITTIEST and the gossip in
New York City is insidious
And Alexander is PENNILESS
13. ‘How does a bastard, orphan, son of a whore…‘ is the first line OF HAMILTON: An American musical
14. Eliza laughs at her sister because she wants to form a Harem.
15. Aaron Burr describes himself as ‘inimitable’ and ‘an original’ in the brilliant song Wait For It. Find out why we think Wait for It is the most important song in Hamilton.
16. King George III sings ‘da da da dat da, da da da da dat da da…’ 94 times in ‘You’ll be back’.
17. Marquis de Lafayette is America’s ‘favourite fighting Frenchman’.
18. Macbeth is the play referenced by Hamilton when he thinks his colleagues view him as a villain.
19. Angelica knows Alex would not have misplaced a comma by mistake, therefore calling her his ‘dearest’. This funny article in LA Magazine calls it ‘comma sexting’.
20. Philip (Alexander Hamilton’s son) and Theodosia (Aaron Burr’s daughter) will come of age with the young nation.
21. By admitting his affair in The Reynolds Pamphlet, Hamilton effectively makes himself unelectable as the American President (which seems ridiculous now doesn’t it…)
Read our popular itinerary for Washington DC
22. During ‘It’s Quiet Uptown’, Angelica sings ‘there are moments when you’re in too deep, it’s easier to just swim down‘.
23. Alexander is young, scrappy and hungry, just like his country
24. Alexander says he ‘imagines death so much it feels more like a memory’
25. ‘Who lives, who dies, who tells your story?’ is the last line sung in the whole show?
Watch Hamilton on Disney Plus at disneyplus.com
We have lots of helpful Disney posts and tips on passportstamps.uk, including Disney budget advice, a guide to Orlando, where to buy the best theme park tickets and where to buy the best Disney merchandise in the UK.
How did you do? Tweet us and let us know. We are also on Facebook and Instagram – give us a follow! Your support on social media helps us keep our site running.
More quizzes from passportstamps.uk
The REALLY HARD DISNEY QUIZ
A Harry Potter quiz for Muggles
The ultimate Christmas movie quiz
A kids Christmas trivia quiz