Christmas Quiz for Kids: 15 family trivia questions
By Helen Wright
Happy Christmas everybody! We love everything about Christmas, from spending time with our family, Christmas trees, presents, turkey dinner and all the treats. Our favourite thing to do on Christmas Day is to play games! Our Christmas quiz for kids and adults will help you challenge the grown-ups with 15 fun family trivia questions. Do you know more about Santa than auntie Maureen? Can you beat your brother on questions about Christmas films?
Grab a pen and paper, your Christmas jumper and a big pair of fluffy Christmas socks and get ready to play our fun Christmas quiz for kids!
Cover image: Kevin Dooley
How to play:
There are fifteen Christmas questions, all multiple choice. Pick the answer you think is correct. try to answer all 15 and then click on the link at the end of the quiz to see the answers. No cheating!
Let’s go – ho ho ho!
Fun Christmas quiz for kids and adults!
1. Where is Santa’s workshop?
a) North Pole
b) South Pole
c) East Pole
d) West Pole
2. How tall (approximately) is the Norwegian Spruce Christmas tree that stands in Trafalgar Square, London every year?
a) 10 metres
b) 20 metres
c) 50 metres
d) 75 metres
3. Why does The Grinch hate Christmas so much?
a) He thinks it’s too cheesy
b) He doesn’t like Christmas shopping
c) His heart is too small
d) His feet are too big
4. How many reindeer does Santa have – including Rudolf!
5. In The Snowman, short animated film, what colour is the snowman’s scarf?
6. Which Christmas carol became the first ever song broadcast from SPACE in 1965?
a) We wish you a Merry Christmas
b) Jingle Bells
c) One More Sleep by Leona Lewis
d) Happy Birthday
7. What Christmas film features a train that takes children to The North Pole?
a) Home Alone
b) The Railway Children
c) The Polar Express
d) The 6:55 to the North Pole
Related: Did you know: you can ride a train to the ‘North Pole’ in England? Take a look at the Epping Ongar Railway
8. How many doors can you open on your advent calendar on the advent / lead up to Christmas?
9. Which traditional ballet story is usually performed in the festive season?
a) The Nutcracker
b) Swan Lake
c) Diversity: The Concert
d) The Christmas Cracker
10. What fizzy drink is being advertised in the Christmas adverts with the light up train and lorry?
c) Cream Soda
11. Which item is not usually placed on the top of a Christmas tree?
b) Mince Pie
12. In the movie ‘Elf’ what are Buddy the Elf’s four main food groups?
a) Candy, Ice Cream, Syrup and M&Ms
b) Candy, Mince Pies, Turkey and Yorkshire Puddings
c) Candy, Candy, Candy, and Pasta
d) Candy, Candy Canes, Candy Corns and Syrup
13. The Grand Floridian Hotel at Walt Disney World Resort has a full size, edible, gingerbread house in the lobby at Christmas. How many pounds of chocolate is used to make it?
a) 7 lbs
b) 70 lbs
c) 700 lbs
d) 7000 lbs
Related: Walt Disney World is pretty magical at Christmas – take a look at what you can expect
14. Because of the time difference, which country celebrates Christmas morning the earliest?
15. How many French hens are gifted by the song writer’s true love in The 12 Days of Christmas?
And that’s it!
CLICK HERE to see all the answers and calculate your score.
VIEW MORE OF OUR QUIZZES AND FAMILY TRAVEL IDEAS
Our tricky Disney quiz that only EXPERTS can answer!
A magical Harry Potter quiz for Muggles
Christmas movie trivia quiz 2020
How much does it really cost to go to Walt Disney World in Florida?
Where to go for winter sun?
The best all-inclusive resort for families
Family days out in Essex
Where to buy the best tickets for Walt Disney World and Universal Studios Florida
How to plan a road trip to Italy
The COMPLETE GUIDE to Orlando