Disney Quiz questions and answers: 100 Disney Trivia Questions
By Helen Wright
Do you know your Cinderella from your Snow White and your Lion King from your Little Mermaid? How about Disney World trivia? Do you think you could answer 100 Disney trivia questions in the happiest quiz on earth? We have put together 100 of the ultimate Disney quiz questions and answers, so you can put your knowledge of Disney World trivia to the test.
Complete four rounds of 25 questions, including a Disney Songs Quiz, Walt Disney World Trivia from the theme parks, a Disney and Pixar Movie Quiz and one that only a true Disney fan can answer – multiple choice Disney Quotes Quiz. Are you ready to play? Grab a pen, pencil and your Minnie ears and attempt to answer all 100 Disney pub quiz questions.
(Cover image: Richard Stephenson)
Disney Quiz questions and answers:
100 Disney Trivia Questions
ROUND ONE: DISNEY SONGS QUIZ
Whistle while you work! Round one of our Disney quiz questions and answers is all about the wonderful music of Disney. There are 25 songs on our Disney songs quiz – see how many you can you answer without cheating or asking Alexa. Click for answers at the bottom of each round? Good luck!
1. How many Disney films has Lin-Manuel Miranda written songs for, including the upcoming live action version of The Little Mermaid?
2. Who is the voice of Rapunzel in Tangled?
3. Jemaine Clement from Flight of the Concords performs which song in Disney’s Moana?
4. Which Disney Classic featured the first ever single by ‘new’ American singer, Christina Aguilera, on its soundtrack?
5. Broadway legend Stephen Schwartz, who created Wicked, wrote which song from Pocahontas?
6. Which singer-songwriter has been nominated for 22 Academy Awards, but has celebrated only two wins (both of which were for Disney/Pixar films)?
7. Seven notes from which Pinocchio song are sounded in place of a traditional ship’s horn on The Disney Cruise Line?
8. Which composers, who wrote music for early Disney films such as The Jungle Book and Mary Poppins, also wrote some of the most famous music heard at Walt Disney World Resort, including ‘It’s a Small World?’
9. ‘Under The Sea’ from The Little Mermaid won a Grammy Award. True or False?
10. The opening lyrics from ‘The Circle of Life’ in the African, Zulu are ‘Nants ingonyama bagithi baba’, But what does that translate to in English: ‘Here comes a lion’ or ‘The new king is born?’
11. Which Disney favourite is a sensitive soul, yet he seems thick skinned?
12. The songwriters of which Disney film also wrote the music for award-winning stage musicals, The Book of Mormon and Avenue Q?
13. Which Disney film features the song ‘Almost There’?
14. In the song ‘Love is an Open Door’ from Frozen, Anna and Hans finish each other’s…?
15. Which pop star diva missed out on becoming the voice of a Disney Princess because she refused to audition for the role, believing that it should have been given to her automatically?
16. Which Disney Pixar film features traditional Mexican marimba music?
17. Which U.S. country music band sing ‘Life is a Highway’ from Cars?
18. During the song ‘Part of your World’, Ariel The Little Mermaid brushes her hair with what human item?
19. Whose head is screaming ‘Get a grip girl’.
20. Angela Lansbury and Celine Dion are both famous for singing which classic Disney song?
21. Which Elton John song from The Lion King reached the highest point in the UK charts: Can you feel the Love Tonight or Circle of Life?
22. Which Disney character sang the lyric, ‘I know every mile will be worth my while’.
23. Which Broadway and West End star, who can also be heard on the Miss Saigon soundtrack, provided the singing voice for Jasmine in ‘Aladdin’?
24. ‘You’ll be in my heart’ and ‘Strangers Like Me’ are from which Disney film?
25. From which Disney film is the song ‘Little April Showers’?
Click HERE for the answers to round one: DISNEY SONGS QUIZ
Our pick of the best Disney merchandise you can buy in the UK (opens in a new tab)
Disney Trivia for kids
Disney Quiz questions and answers
ROUND TWO: Walt Disney World Trivia – the DISNEY THEME PARK QUIZ
Test your knowledge of the epic Disney parks with round two of our 100 Disney trivia questions. Click for answers at the bottom of this section. Hakuna Matata!
1. Which is the largest theme park at Walt Disney World resort?
2. Which theme park at Walt Disney World has the most rides?
3. What is the official name of the Epcot globe? (Clue – it’s not called the big golfball!)
4. Which of the six Disney parks around the world has the largest castle?
5. What year did Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World begin selling alcohol?
6. Including during the Covid-19 outbreak, how many times has Walt Disney World been closed to the public:
Twice, Five times, Seven times?
7. The song ‘Zip-a-dee-doo-dah’ heard during the Splash Mountain attraction is from which Disney film?
8. Which of the following Disney theme parks around the world does not have the ‘It’s a Small World’ ride: Tokyo, Paris, Shanghai or California?
9. At Walt Disney World in Florida, in which park can you ride on Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin?
10. Which theme park opened first – Disney’s Animal Kingdom or Universal Studios Florida?
11. How many brothers did Walt Disney have?
12. How much did it cost to get into Walt Disney World when it first opened in 1971: Free entry, $3.50pp, $11pp?
13. What is the name for the network of underground tunnels that exist beneath the whole of Magic Kingdom: The Utilidor or The Mazakon?
14. The new Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway ride is hidden inside a full-scale replica of which famous Hollywood theatre?
15. What was Disney Springs called before it was renamed in 2015?
16. What is the official name of the Frozen ride at Epcot?
17. If you were playing Walls of Walt Disney World, in which park will you find the famous ‘purple wall’?
18. What flavour is the original Dole Whip (one of Disney World’s favourite snacks)?
19. What planet are you on when you visit Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge?
20. What does EPCOT stand for: Earth Prototype Countries of Tomorrow or Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow?
21. In 1974, John Lennon was staying at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel when he famously became the last of The Beatles to sign contractual paperwork to legally dissolve the band. Which hotel (below) was it?
Disney’s Grand Floridan Resort
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Disney’s Polynesian Village
22. You can have your wedding ceremony in front of Cinderella Castle at Magic Kingdom Park: True or False?
23. What year did Space Mountain open at Walt Disney World?
24. How many countries are featured around the Epcot World Showcase: 11, 15, 25?
25. What year did the first ever ride to feature Mickey Mouse open at Walt Disney World: 1971, 1998 or 2020?
Click HERE for the answers to round two OF 100 DISNEY TRIVIA QUESTIONS
Are you planning a holiday to Walt Disney World? Follow our ideal two-week Orlando itinerary. (Opens in a new tab)
How much does it REALLY COST to go to Walt Disney World? Do you really want to know? (Opens in a new tab)
DISNEY MOVIE QUIZ
You are halfway through our 100 Disney Trivia questions. How are you doing so far?
This is one for all the Disney film buffs out there. Round three of our Disney quiz questions and answers is a Disney movie quiz. For the purposes of this round, when we say ‘Disney film’ we refer to both Disney animation and Pixar movies (so don’t contact us getting all pedantic – it’s just for fun!). Here goes! Click for answers at the bottom of this round.
1. How many brothers does Merida have in Brave?
2. Name the movie from this quote: ‘If you wear a dress and have an animal sidekick, you’re a princess’.
3. Who is the only Disney Princess with green eyes?
4. In which U.S. state is Lilo and Stitch set?
5. Who was the first ever Disney princess: Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty (Aurora) or Snow White
6. What is the correct spelling of Anna and Elsa’s kingdom in Frozen: Arendelle or Arondale?
7. Who is the only Disney Princess based on a real person?
8. In the sequel to The Rescuers, which country do they travel to?
9. Which year did the original, animated version of The Lion King come out?
10. From which foot did Cinderella lose her glass slipper?
11. Which U.S. city was the inspiration for the setting in Disney’s Princess and the Frog?
12. What is the name of the song Cinderella and Prince Charming dance to at the ball: ‘Some day my prince will come’, ‘So this is love’, or ‘A little light romance’?
13. What is Andy’s naughty neighbour called in Toy Story?
14. How many Disney and Pixar movies are set in France?
15. Nathan Lane, who stars as Max Bialystock in The Producers (2005), and has a recurring guest role as the theatrical ‘Pepper’ in Modern Family, provides the voice for which comedy character in the animated version of The Lion King?
16. James Earl Jones, who was the voice of Mufasa in The Lion King, also played which major Star Wars baddie?
17. True or False, The Incredibles was originally going to be called The Invincibles?
18. How many balloons are there lifting Carl’s house in Disney’s UP: 3,469, 8,736 or 10,297?
19. Which was the higher grossing movie: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs in 1937 or Gone With The Wind in 1938?
20. The lyric ‘Oo-de-lally, oo-de-lally, golly, what a day’ is from a song in which 1973 Disney film?
21. How many years after the original Frozen does Frozen 2 take place: One year, three years or five years?
22. Who is the voice of Dory in Finding Nemo and Finding Dory?
23. Who was the first Disney princess to wear trousers?
24. What is the name of the villain in Disney’s Hercules?
25. Name two of the three Pixar films that don’t feature any human characters? (Not including sequels!)
If you’re planning to visit Walt Disney World and see the movies come to life, we have an easy guide to buying Orlando theme park tickets (opens in a new tab)
CLICK HERE FOR THE ANSWERS TO ROUND THREE: DISNEY WORLD TRIVIA
DID YOU KNOW: We also have a magical HARRY POTTER QUIZ to test your skills
Disney quiz questions and answers
ROUND FOUR: DISNEY QUOTES QUIZ
It’s the last round of our 100 Disney trivia questions. How have you found our Disney quiz questions and answers so far? Tweet us!
The last 25 questions are famous quotes taken from our favourite Disney and Pixar films. It’s the hardest round yet – so we have made it multiple choice to be kind. Here goes…
Guess the Disney or Pixar movie from these quotes:
1. ‘The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all’
C) Sleeping Beauty
2. ‘You don’t have time to be timid. You must be bold and daring’
A)Beauty and The Beast
B)The Jungle Book
3. ‘If watching is all you’re gonna do, then you’re gonna watch your life go by without ya’
B) Mary Poppins
C) The Hunchback of Notre Dame
4. ‘Always let your conscience be your guide’
C) Robin Hood
5. ‘I warn you child. If I lose my temper, you lose your head’
B) Alice In Wonderland
6. ‘I’ll see him wriggle like a worm on a hook’
A) The Little Mermaid
C) The Aristocats
7. ‘I am surrounded by idiots’
A) The Emperor’s New Groove
B) The Lion King
C) The Jungle Book
8. ‘There’s a snake in my boots’
A) The Jungle Book
C) Toy Story
9. ‘When you use a bird to write with, it’s called tweeting’
C) Wreck It Ralph
10. ‘They say if you dream a thing more than once, it’s sure to come true’
11. ‘I never look back, darling. It distracts from the now’.
B) The Princess and The Frog
C) The Incredibles
12. ‘Float like a Cadillac, sting like a Beamer’
13. ‘First of all, I would like to make one thing clear: I never explain anything’
A) Lady and The Tramp
B) Lilo and Stitch
C) Mary Poppins
14. ‘I’d say the first thing you need is… a pumpkin’
A) The Princess and the Frog
B) The Sword and the Stone
15. ‘The cheetahs are hard up, but I always say, cheetahs never prosper…’
A) The Lion King
B) The Jungle Book
C) Treasure Planet
16. ‘HOO HOO. Big summer blow out’
A) Alice in Wonderland
B) The Rescuers
17. ‘I’m not worthless… And I don’t have fleas!’
A) The Lion King
C) Lady and the Tramp
18. ‘This whole marriage is what you want! Do you ever bother to ask what I want?’
A) Frozen 2
C) Alice in Wonderland
19. ‘I’m a damsel. I’m in distress. I can handle this. Have a nice day’
20. ‘Just keep swimming’
A) The Jungle Book
B) Finding Nemo
21. ‘I’m bad, and that’s good! I will never be good, and that’s not bad!’
A) Wreck it Ralph
B) The Little Mermaid
22 ‘If you don’t know where you want to go, then it doesn’t matter which path you take’
B) Alice in Wonderland
23. ‘The only thing predictable about life is its unpredictability’
C) The Emperor’s New Groove
24 ‘Now, think of the happiest things. It’s the same as having wings’
A) Peter Pan
B) A Bug’s Life
C) The Fox and the Hound
25 ‘She’s the most beautiful girl in town, and that makes her the best’
B) Beauty and the Beast
Find the answers to our Disney Quotes quiz by clicking here
How did you do? We would love you to share our quiz on Twitter – Tweet us and let us know how many you got right! Your support on social media also helps passportstamps.uk to stay live. Find us on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
PLanning a trip to Florida?
We have lots of helpful posts on visiting Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando and all the epic Florida theme parks. Get some inspiration for your next trip below:
Orlando’s best kept secret
What to wear to Walt Disney World – the ultimate Disney packing list
A complete guide to Orlando, Florida
Disney insider tips – ask the experts
Where is Orlando’s closest beach?
What is the best stroller to take to Walt Disney World?
25 reasons to go to Disney in 2021
Where to take the best photographs at Walt Disney World
What to do at Disney during a hurricane in Orlando
Renting a car in Florida and driving in the USA – our best tips
Where to go in Orlando OUTSIDE the theme parks
The best hotel at Universal Orlando Resort