Marvel Universe Quiz questions and answers page
By Helen Wright
Welcome to passportstamps.uk! We are an independent travel website based in the UK, covering inspirational travel, theme parks, cult travel, family adventures and road trips. Join our Facebook page for new quizzes, travel posts and news and you can also find our fun travel videos on YouTube
You have reached our Mega Marvel Trivia ANSWERS PAGE for the Ultimate Marvel Hero QUIZ. Click on the link below to go back to the the full quiz:
We had 60 fun questions of Marvel Trivia. Below are the answers to all four rounds. Tweet us and let us know how you did!
ROUND ONE: ANSWERS
1. Architect of the Marvel Universe Jack Kirby drew the cover of Amazing Fantasy 15, after Stan Lee rejected original artist, Steve Ditko’s, version. Steve, who co-created the character, drew the interior art though.
2. Matt Murdock is a lawyer in New York’s Hell’s Kitchen
3. The original X-Men were: Cyclops, Jean Grey, Iceman and Beast (led by Professor X). One point for each!
4. Wolverine’s main mutant power is his healing factor.
5. Wolverine battled The Hulk in Incredible Hulk 181 (1974)
6. Hulk was originally grey! He was coloured in green from issue 2.
7. Spider-Man’s alien costume becomes the sentient symbiote Venom!
8. a) German. Nightcrawler is from Germany
9. Luke Cage’s catchphrase is “Sweet Christmas!”
10. As well as co-creating Spider-Man, Steve Ditko created Dr Strange in 1963
11. Norinn Radd is better known as the Silver Surfer, herald of the planet-eating Galatus!
12. Jennifer Walters is the She-Hulk
13. Northstar was the first openly gay Marvel character
14. Jack Kirby is known as ‘The King’ for his sensational art and plotting that revolutionised comics in the 1960s
15. The Invisible Girl became The Invisible Woman in 1985. Over 20 years after she first appeared in Fantastic Four issue one.
Click here to play ROUND TWO of our Epic Marvel Quiz
round two: ANSWERS
MARVEL THEME PARK TRIVIA
1. The immersive super hero-themed land at Disney California Adventure is called Avengers Campus.
2. c)4. Stan Lee, famous for making cameos in all his films, appears in The Amazing Adventures of Spider-man attraction FOUR times
3. The newspaper that Peter Parker sells his photos of Spider-man to is called The Daily Bugle
4. Epcot at Walt Disney World Resort is hoping to launch the Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind coaster this year ahead of the park’s 40 year anniversary in 2022. Find out more about this attraction and other Walt Disney World breaking news here.
5. Disney California Adventure Park at the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim already has a Guardians of the Galaxy attraction called Guardians of the Galaxy Mission Breakout! This replaced the Twilight Zone: Tower of Terror theme at the Californian park attraction in 2017.
6. Ghost Rider usually rides a motorbike
7. Doctor Doom is the monarch of the fictional nation Latveria.
8. b) 1941 is when Captain America first appeared in the Marvel comics, memorably punching Adolf Hitler in the face on the cover of Captain America Comics #1
9. Doctor Strange: Journey into the Mystic Arts was originally performed on board the Disney Magic, a ship from the Disney Cruise Line fleet.
10. The IMG Worlds of Adventure is in Dubai
11. Walt Disney Studios Park in Paris, has colossal statues of Hulk, Black Panther, Iron Man and Captain Marvel.
12. The Marvel Comic Academy is at Shanghai Disneyland
13. The top speed of the Hulk Coaster at Universal Orlando Resort is 67mph
14. Iron Man will be the new theme of the original Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith at Disneyland Paris.
15. a) 1997. Marvel Superhero Island opened in 1997 when the second theme park at Universal Orlando Resort, Universal’s Islands of Adventure opened.
CLICK HERE TO PLAY ROUND THREE of our Marvel quiz
round three: ANSWERS
1. Captain America was played by Catcher in the Rye author J.D. Salinger’s son, Matt Salinger in the 1990 movie.
2. Captain Marvel’s cat in the 2019 film is called Goose. FUN FACT: in the comics, her cat is called Chewie, after Star Wars’ Chewbacca.
3. Nick Fury’s left eye is covered by a patch. You can find out why in the Captain Marvel movie!
5. Former Doctor Who companions Karen Gillan (Guardians of the Galaxy) and Jenna Coleman (Captain America) both appear in the MCU
6. Star-Lord’s tape is called Awesome Mix vol.1
7. There are six Infinity Stones: The Space Stone (blue), the Reality Stone (red), the Power Stone (purple), the Mind Stone (yellow), the Time Stone (green) and the Soul Stone (orange). Did you get them all?
8. There are FOUR Fantastic Four movies (so far). The first came out in 1994, and was followed by the Jessica Alba starring Fantastic Four (2005) and its sequel Rise of the Silver Surfer in 2007. A rebooted Fantastic Four was released in 2015. Marvel are currently planning their own version…
9. Michael Keaton, already famous for playing bat and birds, plays The Vulture.
11. Ant-Man and The Wasp (2018). Evangeline Lilly plays The Wasp.
12. Quicksilver dies in Age of Ultron.
13. Iron Man (2008) was the first official MCU movie
14. Point Break is the password (this was Tony Stark’s sarcastic nickname for Thor!)
15. So far, Hugh Jackman has appeared as Wolverine in NINE movies: X-Men, X2, X-Men Last Stand, X Men Origins: Wolverine, The Wolverine, X-Men First Class, X-Men Days of Future Past, X Men Apocalypse and Logan.
How are you doing so far? Super? Or not much of a hero…
CLICK HERE TO PLAY ROUND FOUR of our super quiz
ROUND FOUR: ANSWERS
MARVEL TV (and MUSICALS!)
1. The Defenders
2. Spider-Man: Turn off the Dark was written by Bono and The Edge from U2. It was the most expensive musical in Broadway history and was also sadly one of the biggest flops too!
4. Darcy first appears in Thor (2011)
5. Spider-Man’s Amazing Friends are Firestar and Iceman. Iceman is, of course, an X-Man, but Firestar was created especially for the series
6. Disney bought Marvel in 2009
7. Banner was known as “David” in the TV series, as Bruce was not thought to be a popular name.
8. Phil Coulson returns, after apparently dying in Avengers Assemble…
9. There was 76 episodes of the much loved 90 X-Men cartoon
10. David Tennant plays Kilgrave in the Jessica Jones series. He was ‘The Doctor’ from 2005 to 2010
11. Sebastian Stan plays Bucky (AKA The Winter Soldier)
12. Peggy is Agent Carter’s first name
13. True. The Blade show ran for 1 season
14. Charles Xavier AKA Professor X is Legion’s dad
15. True! Lou also has a cameo in the movies Hulk (2003) and Incredible Hulk (2008)
AND THAT’S IT!
Add up your marvellous scores and see how you did below.
To return to the original quiz: click here
1 to 20 points: Oh dear, looks like you’d better re-enrol in The Xavier’s School for Gifted Youngsters and get revising!
20-40 points: Not bad, but you still have some work to do! Maybe ask for subscriptions to Marvel Unlimited and Disney+ for Christmas!
40-60 points: Wow, you know enough Marvel facts to join the ranks of Marvel’s Mightiest Heroes, The Avengers! Shawarma all round!
PLAY ANOTHER FUN TRIVIA QUIZ
Can you complete our REALLY HARD Disney Quiz?
Magical Harry Potter Quiz
A Christmas Movie Quiz – how well do you know your festive favourites?
A Christmas quiz for kids
An cute Easter Quiz
Can you remember all the lyrics to the musical Hamilton?
Do you know your Taylor Swift from your James Taylor? This country music quiz could be for you.
See our expert guides to Orlando:
Two weeks in Orlando: Our extremely popular sample itinerary
Disney Trip Planner: Where to start when planning a trip to Disney World
What is the best hotel at Universal Studios, Orlando
Do you need a car in Orlando
Where to buy the best Orlando theme park tickets in the UK
What is the cheapest way to book a holiday in Florida
How much does Disney World REALLY cost?
What is the best kept secret in Orlando?
What else is there to do in Orlando, other than theme parks?
Top tips for DRIVING in the USA
Travelling with a baby for the first time: here is all you need to know
Is is worth staying on-property at a Disney or Universal themed hotel?
12 things to know before you book a villa in Orlando